Wishpot can you save time and money by making it easy to always share your products with your social networking audiences.
You can connect both your FB and Twitter account, or you can connect either your FB or Twitter account. You can set up the auto-posting features, or choose to pre-schedule items you manually tag with the date. These are known as 'featured' products from your feed.
Connecting your products from your feed to your FB Status Updates
Go toAccount Settings -> Social Merchandising Settings>Facebook Settings
Connecting your Wishpot profile to your Facebook fan page:
1. Check Enable FB
2. Select the fan page you would like your pre-scheduled posts to appear on.
3. Click on "Save"
4. Allow Wishpot to post your fan page.
For Auto-Posting Price Drops and New Products:
2. Enter the price range of items you'd like to post about (optional)
3. Enter the frequency you'd like to post. On Fb we recommend 1-2 times/day
4. Enter the language you'd like to use for the FB posts
Auto-posts on Fb contain images.
Posting on Products from your feed on Twitter
Account settings>social networks>Twitter Account
Enter your Twitter credentials
For Twitter auto-posting and Price Drops and New Products
1. Enter the price range of items you'd like to post about (optional)
2. Enter the frequency you'd like to post. On Twitter we recommend 3-5 times/day
3. Enter the language you'd like to use to tweet4. Click Save
Pre-Scheduling Featured items on FB/Twitter
Now you are ready to go. Setting your auto-posting features saves time and results in more views and clicks
to your items. Note where possible build engagement into your posts.